Second Rose: Holy Virgin of Virgins, Mother of Christ, pray for us

In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Saint Joseph, intercede for us.


My dear Lord, thank you for a good nights sleep. I come to you this morning with gratitude for the sun filled sunrise, for the chirping birds, for priests that are doing all that they can to lead us, for my health and for spring reminding me that each day with You is a gift. May my actions as I go through today be pleasing to Your will in my life. May I always remember your words: "Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." - Hebrews 13:5

Lord have mercy,
Christ have mercy,
Lord have mercy,
Christ hear us,
Christ graciously hear us,.

God the Father of heaven,
Have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the World,
Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Spirit, Holy Trinity one God,
Have mercy on us.

Maris Stella, Star of the Sea, from this ship I bring you my second rose. Help us sail in smooth waters today. In this moment guide me to your light , Jesus.

Holy Virgin of Virgins, pray for us. Mother of Christ, pray for us.

Holy Virgin of Virgins, as your Son met the second sorrowful mystery, the scourging at the pillar, may meditating on His pain for our sins help us attain the virtue of purity.

Mother of Christ, in these days where there is an abundance of lack of purity in our culture, and purity is replaced by lust, greed, and selfishness, please help us today to be pure in our words, in our actions, and in our thoughts. We ask especially for purity in the world and in the hearts of leaders who will make important decisions for us all. May their purity help guide them to see the value in all human life and make choices to protect us, especially the most vulnerable. Please be a Mother to us, a Mother to my family, Mother to my neighbors and a Mother to all leaders. Mother of Christ, please help us all be pure as you are pure.


Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art though among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory for ever.

All glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. Amen.




Roses for Mother Mary


________________________________________________________________________________

Off to go for a rosary walk around my neighborhood and pray for my neighbors and their families!

I put on happy socks to put a little pep in my step!

Finger rosary ready to go! St. Pope John Paul, walk with me! I know you liked walks!

Hello first daffodil!

I love this moss.

Idea for the day: if you are able, ask your priest to bless some water so that you can have enough Holy Water at home. It is a powerful sacramental to have available.
I washed and filled this empty Listerine container with water. Our parish priest gave the water a beautiful blessing.

Comments

Popular Posts