Eleventh Rose: Singular Vessel of Devotion, Mystical Rose, Tower of David, pray for us

In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
St Joseph, intercede for us.


Help us, St. Joseph

Holy Mass for today, March 23, 2020
Celebrant: Fr. Dan Leary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuSlsrAv4zQ


Heavenly Father, thank You for winding us down and giving us time and space to reflect on what we had and what we now have. Help us to give thanks each day for what we had for the day both temporal and spiritual and see how You've been with us in the past, present and will be in the future. Please fill us with faith today to be Your children and sit calmly in the palm of Your hand. 

Lord have mercy,
Christ have mercy,
Lord have mercy,
Christ hear us,
Christ graciously hear us,.

God the Father of heaven,
Have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the World,
Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Spirit, Holy Trinity one God,
Have mercy on us.

Maris Stella, Star of the Sea, from this ship I bring you my eleventh rose. Holy Mother, your children have so many questions in this boat. Please help us navigate in the winds where we can with wisdom and peace. Please place your hands in this water and open the path for us to your light, Jesus.

Singular Vessel of Devotion, Mystical Rose, Tower of David, pray for us

Singular Vessel of Devotion, pray for us. As we contemplate the first joyous mystery, the Annunciation, help us to have the virtue of humility.



Mystical Rose, help us to be humble in this moment and trial. Tower of David, as you trusted God with His will asking you to be the mother of his Son, help us to trust the Divine will of God and say "Fiat, let it be done to me according to your word." How many times have I said, "Nope!" and went my own way? How many times have I said, "That's definitely not for me!" And I wonder how many times God was asking me to trust and say, "Fiat, let it be done." Help me in this moment to have the humility to say "Yes" to the Lord in anything He is asking of me. Be kinder in this moment? Yes, Lord. Have a moment of quiet prayer instead of scrolling the news? Yes, Lord. Give up some of my food so my family can have a bit more and not run to the grocery store so soon? Yes, Lord. Help me, Mystical Rose, to be humble in each moment it is asked of me.


Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art though among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory for ever.


All glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be a world without end. Amen.




A rose, my Mother, for Lino. Hold him like your child.
Ave Maris Stella
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TacNIbmDZ4s


Comments

Popular Posts