Fourth Rose: Mother most pure, Mother most chaste, pray for us


In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
St Joseph, intercede for us.

Holy Mass for today, March 16, 2020
Celebrant: Fr. Dan Leary



My dear Lord, today was a beautiful sunny spring day and I rejoice in Your goodness to me. Thank You for all the gifts You gave today as I remember the words of Jesus to His disciples who were worried, "Be not afraid for tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself." I thought about Your prayer, where you taught us to say, "Give us this day our daily bread." Thank You for giving me today and for Your gifts in today. Thank You for the cherry blossoms, for giving me the grace to pray the rosary for my neighbors, for the love from You I have burning in my heart, thank You for reminding me as I sat in silence looking at an image of You that I am Your daughter and a child and to trust You as a child trusts. Thank You for reminding me of when I was a child and my father carried me, as a reminder that You carry me in Your arms, love me and will never be away from me. Thank You for the beautiful reminder of Padre Pio's prayer, "Stay with me, Lord". Yes, please stay with me, my Lord, my Love, my Father, my loving Jesus. I am nothing on my own without You to sustain me. Fill me with faith, hope and love.


Lord have mercy,
Christ have mercy,
Lord have mercy,
Christ hear us,
Christ graciously hear us,.

God the Father of heaven,
Have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the World,
Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Spirit, Holy Trinity one God,
Have mercy on us.

Maris Stella, Star of the Sea, from this ship I bring you my fourth rose. The storm is windy and the clouds are dark. So many on this ship, dear Mother, are over-shopping toilet paper and essential goods. Please Mother, help us share for we are all on this ship together. Please help us get out of this storm!



Please stop the storm and help us share a little better while we are in this boat together.


Mother most pure, Mother most chaste, pray for us.

Mother most pure, Mother most chaste, be with us and pray for us. As we meditate on the fourth sorrowful mystery, Jesus carrying His own cross for crucifixion, help us grow in the virtue of being patient while bearing trials in our life.

 Mother most pure, you know your children here on earth are not the most patient. We have been insufferable at Costco, and grocery stores, showing nothing more than self-interest. There is no more toilet paper in stores or online, Holy Mother. No more baby formula either. Please, Mother most pure, help your children to grow in patience during this awful trial. Please Mother most pure, provide miracles to the hungry bellies of babies and children who don't have enough food tonight. Please get baby R. the formula she needs. She has been hungry for days. Mother most chaste, teach us to be self controlled. Please intercede dear Mother as your children are going wild. Please plant seeds in our hearts tonight to be pure and chaste as you are. Dear Mother, you see the evil, sadness and despair around us. Please give each of us the spirit of patience to endure this cross and bear it patiently as Jesus did for us. We love you, dear Mother. Be my Mother in this moment.

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art though among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory for ever.

All glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. Amen.





_________________________________________________________________________________

Gratitude for today's gifts:

These beautiful spring flowers.

The amazing jets in Italy flying high to lift spirits!

An obedient little bird keeping social distance. Chirp! Chirp!

Robin mamma's beautiful nest.

The grace to pray the rosary for my neighbors. 



Comments

Popular Posts