Weekend Favorites

Are you enjoying the full moon? I hope you are! It is so beautiful to see it especially on a cool summer night like tonight. This weekend I have loved taking pictures of beautiful things. Enjoy as they follow:

My friend's baby discovering her world with a unicorn in hand.






The National Cathedral. I have so many memories here.

Flowers outside of the Greek Orthodox church.

 Signs. I really like taking pictures of signs in different countries and places. They really represent the people of the area. In case you were looking for life to give you a sign, here are a few.
Don't let Fido do the deed here. 





Walking up to the cathedral


Bumble bee bumble bee what do you see?

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

The sweetest cathedral singer.


I always thought this is the perfect place for a kiss

The missing poet

This reminds me of "moon over brooklyn", a picture I took last year. 
 And last but not least:

Moose,

 your email doesn't work! So here goes, I gave my Father's Day envelope to a little kid at school who was desperate to make a card for her daddy. Sorry, it just seemed nice to share. She was elated and you would have loved the smile on her little face. Here is your card, I will mail it late, but still love you and still sing cadence when I run and think of you. "Rollin, rolling,rollin,oh my feet are swollen. Don't let your dogtags jingle in the sand, pick up your dogtags, carry em in your hand, rollin rollin rollin oh my feet are swollen." Thanks for making me run with you at 6 am to learn endurance. Happy Father's Day!

Love,
Pune


Comments

  1. Thank you so much Hija! You're card means the world to me! Don't know why my email didn't work. Try again. If not, I have some alternative ones I'll send you! Love you! Daddy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts