Sings to Cats

I knew it would be a good day today when I ran into a bi-colored squirrel.

The Sioux Indians had interchangeable names depending on their season of life. What would yours be? I know a little girl who would be "Kisses Lizards". My mom would be "Dances with Orange Juice". What would yours be? What season is your life in?

I discovered my Sioux name today. It would be "Sings to Cats". The day was absolutely sunny and delicious so I couldn't help going to to say hello to my favorite neighbors.



I wore horse appropriate visiting shoes





 I'm sure the horses have much nicer names but I have given them my own. Termite is my favorite. He always chews on the wood.

Meet Termite

And Ray Charles loves running in the sun, even if he is blind.


Is it Ray Charles or Helen Keller? I can't see a penis from here. Sorry, mama, I know you don't like that word. Cover your ears. But is it Ray or Helen?


However, my favorite neighbor is Delta Dawn.





She is a bright yellow cat and today I discovered that she likes it when I sing! At first we were just talking, chewing the hay if you will. I had been feeling like this for a while:
Like a pile of horse crap with a ray of sunshine. 
If you ever feel like you don't have enough horse crap in your life then you can come get some here  for free!


Delta Dawn thought that if I sang to her it would make good things happen. So I started singing some of my old boys favorite tunes and next thing you know, I found out my name is Sings to Cats. Delta loved rolling just like Fatty does as I sang to her:

Delta Dawn prefers Dolly Parton songs but she is too rugged to be called Dolly. Delta Dawn was a very tragic female and I think this rough little cat can associate more with Tanya Tucker than with Dolly.





PS. The boys know, I know many of my cat friends are wondering, and they are fine with my singing to Delta Dawn. If it was Ferragamo or Cowboy then they might have a problem.

Comments

  1. Great photos again! Hmmm? Maybe for me it's Dances with Moose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbucks has competition!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts