Diving Into a New Year

Are you ready for 2016? I definitely am! This year was full of good and weird and beautiful and crappy and even another move! So 2016, come on over! Do you have any year end traditions? I do...I like to clean out my closets, and medicine cabinet and bathroom cupboards before the new year. Cleaning out the dust bunnies and getting rid of old medicine, old clothes and things that bring sad memories is a great way to make room to fill that clean empty space in the new year. Or simply leaving it clean and empty feels good too.

The kittens are also ready for 2016. They have had their tails brushed, whiskers polished and nails filed. Fatty also got a choppy haircut. He was looking bushier than the squirrels and leaving me hacked up hairballs gifts.

2016, here we come!

Here are the last few pictures from 2015 to finish out the year:

My neighbor, the Horse, cleaning his teeth.

Colgate cant beat the fence!

An attempt to make a chocolate swirl cake. It wasn't as fabulous as I had hoped. 

Chocolate and raspberry bread...again a failed attempt. 

Before his haircut. "I'm rolling a new gift for you in my throat. Just wait a few hours and it will be ready."

The National Christmas Tree. It looked scrawny and sad. 
 A trip to the National Gallery of Art was refreshing for the soul:
boom boom! Pow pow!


Buddy

I could live here.

The cost of Polish sausages went up 2 dollars since we last lived here. That seems really unfair!

"Caro Babo Natale, voglio un cavallo."

Shopping for annual liquor
The End 2015! 

Comments

Popular Posts