Grocery Overload

Going to the grocery store to pick up just a couple items is hard. In Italy it is even worse since there are so many tempting goodies to try. If I'm sent alone on the mission I can run in and out getting exactly what we agreed on. However, if we both go in, all bets are off and we end up getting way more than what we went in for. That proved true today when we went with the intention to get just bread and a couple piece of fruit and walked out with two heafty bags bursting over with food. Oh, we went home tugging along a trail of these:
Rapunzel let down your cholesterol chain!

One kilo might not sound like much but it turns out to be about 14 sausages. If it makes us any better at least we froze most of them!

I know I have been posting a lot about cats, and I am sorry to any readers who hate cats. These guys are so funny though. Everytime the moon is full there is an all out gladiator style battle. Fatty, my chunky grouchy meatball of a cat, usually wins. He walks backwards then pounces throwing all of his fat ontop of Bentley. Today, however, Bentley (the leaner friendlier and more curious cat) was the winner. Here are some pictures of thier stand off. It was like a cowboy stand off.

"Cowboy Fluffy, I saw you look at my lady friend and I didn't like it. Now beat it before I square dance your hide."

Cowboy Fluff stands his ground and growls, "I reckon only your granny's whiskers could scare me off!"
Pounce!


Comments

Popular Posts