Cat beds and more


Whoever invents cat beds to sell is a genius. Cats never use their beds.
"No, you may not have a seat and enjoy dinner."


 Last week, the Chef bought a rocking chair which we thought would match with our living-room furniture. I was secretly hoping it wouldn't so it could go in Red Cloud (my office, does it need a new name)? Lucky for me, it didn't match and went up to my room.

 Some piece of me knew who would get the most use out of the rocking chair. However, I decided to make a nice soft pillowy cover for it.
Making the pattern.
Fatty decided on the fabric and helped me sew it.
Designer in chief

Carefully cutting

"Yes, yes, this should be about right."


Then he tested it out and hasn't gotten off of it very much.
"all mine"

The finished product.

"Lady, why do you buy cat beds?"

In other news, I have been having more success in the field of Italian cuisine. Last week I made a timballo, a Napolitan recipe of pasta and sauce baked in a bread. It was divine. I strayed from the recommended sauce and made my own of tuna, bĂ©chamel and mushrooms. 


Lastly, isn't it sad that Christmas season is over? Today I carefully packed up one of our nativity sets and said good-bye to the old friends and the one new till next year. 


Good-bye Holy Family.

Till next year little angel

Adios little trees

Ci vediamo Snoopy.

Comments

Popular Posts