Why not?

I'm coming out. After months, wait it has been one year, of living in Italy. Living "la bella vita" and all that entails as a spoiled American foreigner discovering things like Turkish toilets and mini cups of coffee

Coffee is served as espresso

I have decided to stuff my all of my experiences into a book. It will be for my own amusement more than anything. So I will probably be spending less time blogging, surfing this


and devote myself to this new fun project. I have always loved a good challenge. No surprise there, I did after all quit my job, sell all my furniture and car and move across the ocean. So I will see how my new project turns out. It will most likely be terrible like the first time I tried french braiding and knitting. Oh well, at least writing is supposed to ward off Alzheimer's. On that note, I am signing off to do some character development. I will, however eventually finish some blogs I started: Meet the Bidet, How to Choose a Pasta, and something on Venice.

Venice is my favorite city in the world.

Comments

Popular Posts