Inhale Vapor Rub, Exhale Cooties

Winter is here when you get a killer cold, and fog inhales your house. Yes, both have happened to me this week but thankfully I was able to enjoy the fog before enjoying the virus. We went on a lovely trip to Pavia on Monday to see the Museum of the University of Pavia where they hold some very unique medical collections that have changed the medicine for us mortals. While I would love to write about that awesome museum and explain the fantastic pictures I took, I will have to wait. My cold is just more stubborn than my will to write today. I will just share some of my favorite pictures of the drive down there and the perfect full moon on the lake back where I live. Oh, and thank you Jesus I just remembered that I brought Thera-flu Severe Cold with me from the US. Heating some water up now and looking forward to medicating this cold.

Nice pictures: stay warm and healthy

Full moon on lake Garda

Romantic even alone. It made me think of my hubby watching it with me.

Hello fog!

a lone tree in the fog

I would so play Marco Polo to get home in the fog if I lived here. 

If it had sugar it would taste like angel foodcake

And on a last note, all of this fog and feeling gross kind of makes me want to sing Blue Skies by Miss Ella Fitzgerald. She sure knows how to put a little sunshine in any corner of the world, even the foggiest.

Comments

  1. Love the fog. That is something I miss about WA.

    I'm assuming you are feeling better by now. I sure hope all the ickies went fleeing away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days the fog is really relaxing. I love a soft rain and a thick fog...it is a WA thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts