Prayer requests, God doesn't count spelling mistakes

Here is a little blog, seeing that I don't have so much time between grading papers. 

First of all: cats update. Fatty got sick. Fatty got hemorrhoids. Fatty met a great Vet! He is known as the cat whisperer. Fatty is now better and with a lion cut.



Second of all: Children. I suited up a prayer nook where they can spend time contemplating their cares. We have a prayer request book we pray with each morning. They asked if God counts spelling mistakes before writing in it. No, God doesn't count spelling mistakes. Some requests have been very sad, some answers to prayer, and some funny requests. My favorite was "I would like to pray for insects and the homeless because they both fly away with the wind." Dear children. 

A little girl with her sign in Virgo organized this. Insane, isn't it?!
They learned how to tell time!

shhh


Thirdly: books. I have read more children's books than ever. Too many to review! Also I have thoroughly enjoyed Elena Ferrante's "My Brilliant Friend" set in Naples, Italy. Grazie, Dottoressa Wilkotz! 

Comments

  1. What a beautiful blog Hija. Please tell both Fatty and Bently that Grandpa loves them and misses them. will be flying home soon for my graduation ceremony. come join me in arizona. it's on july 9th. love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts