Pizza Kitten

December has rolled around thankfully uneventful with the weather, however,  yesterday I got hit with a nasty cold / asthma / flu / something-heavy-in-my-face feeling. I blubbered around most of yesterday incoherently trying to get things done then breaking down into some tears then trying to fix it with tea and keep cleaning. For some reason, the desire to get mundane things done seems really important when I feel sick. It usually starts with me asking myself, "How do you feel?" and replying, "Like crap." about ten times all the while trying to do something boring that suddenly seems important, like the laundry. The kittens had a feeling something was up and decided that making me a pizza would make me feel all better.

The Chef pulled out the flour, dusted the surface, and cracked open some eggs. Bentley put on his little red apron. And El Gordo jumped right into the action. He saw the cheese and thought it looked tasty. He was right, this is the best pizza I have ever had. The dough is puffy the meat is tender and the cheese melted my heart.

baking pizza

time to come out of the oven

nice and crusty

pizza margerita, where is the fresh basil?

yum

grab a plate and eat up!

Comments

Popular Posts