Working from Home

Last night the kitties saw me blog, they also overheard in conversation that I was given permission for one day to "Work from home!" I was happy, the kittens were also happy debating who would be most helpful. Bright and early this morning El Gordo and Bentley put on their navy blue pants, white shoes and white tie and came to help out. And what a help they were!


We come with good intentions

If I sit here it might make sense

She doesn't like it when I keep jumping on her lap! She doesn't like my claws. I wonder why?

Desperate attempts

Success! The human is letting us help!

I dictate, you type. "Once upon a time there was a mouse."

Fatty hired an assistant at the end of the day. She resembles him. She serves hot catnip.
In summary, human will make every attempt to not work from home as she got injured on the job.

Comments

Popular Posts